Thursday, August 14, 2014

Unit 1: Blog Entry

In Photo 5-6, I want to take more of a variety of photos. Last year I mainly took pictures of nature or already interesting objects, but this year I want to try and find plain objects to photograph to bring out the beauty of them.

The camera I'm using this year is one of my own, but is the same model we used in class. Using it over the summer I got a better understanding of all the features of the camera, discovered the continuous shooting mode and became comfortable using different lenses.

One of my favorite pictures I took last year was of the Empire State building on a family trip to New York. It's not taken form a traditional angle or location but the surrounding buildings I think add to the effect of the photo. I also edited the photo to bring out some of the yellow and blue hues, showing a more colorful view of the traditionally gray city.

No comments:

Post a Comment