Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Self Image: Activity 3

Self Image: Activity 3

There are many outside forces that influence the way we behave, the way we dress, and out overall image and identity. 


One thing that influences the way I dress is tumblr, I follow many fashion and clothing blogs and often find outfit inspiration from them. 



As far as behavior and school go, my parents are my main motivators. They punish me for acting out or not achieving good grades, and influence me to work hard and take challenging classes in school. They also pressure me on choosing a career in math, science, or engineering, because they are both engineers. My dad even made a list for me of 10 careers I have to choose from, and is not letting me pursue anything else. 
I also try to wear not too much makeup, because I think natural looks better; and Leighton Meester is my influence for that. She is gorgeous either way, but no makeup is a much better look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment